For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

0000BestBoy

0000BestBoy | Jasmin

Well.. I have great ABS, big juicy cock, and I am always horny!!

Penis size
  • Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Male
    Build
  • English, Italian
    Languages

0000BestBoy's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   jojo80san  6 years ago

Ever not been horny, just bored? Then suddenly you see hot, burning flesh on the screen and feel a wet spot in your pants? Well, that's the effect you have on me bb. Can't explain it, it's just the way it is. You could get a polar bear hot in a snow storm. Lust, desire, whatever.... you always make me feel so damn wonderful. Love ya, want ya, won't be away for long... XXXXXx

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder... nonsense. The reunion nearly gave me a heart attack... Christ... you only improve with age. The hairier you get, the harder I am. Un baccio...... xxxxx

•   0000BestBoy  6 years ago

The harder u get the bigger I am :)) and yeah it was a great reunion ;) :D Bacione :*:*:* see u

•   curriousboy2010  6 years ago

hey bb sorry for the short chat, have fun tonight and i'll speak to you soon x

Well, the addiction's worsening... I'm now fully dependent. And GODDD do I love been an addict. Grazie, gracias, thank you A. - you never fail. Sexy, hairy, big-dicked stud!! See you soon.XXX

•   treborchew  6 years ago

you know - that was the best way to say hi after such a long time - absolutely bloody marvellous as always! Next time you can practice your poses for me lol. Take care big man :*

wish we had fireworks too :/ anyway it was really great to see you again :), take care ;)

Hi. My name's Jojo and I'm a BestBoy addict. There - I said it. I'm not ashamed. If this is an addiction, then I'm happy to live with it. God bless you A., you blow my mind every time.

=)) that was a good one hahaha, thanks !

Another awesome private.. This guy never fails... NEVER. These messages from people desperate to catch him on line are sooo justified. Hot, hairy mountain of fun... Thanks yet again bb.:)

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).