• Bisexual
    Sexual preferences
  • Male
    Build
  • English
    Languages

0000000Bradley's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   rolfeins  8 years ago

the best boy em will yor jeansdress pic hapy sexy< show:):)

•   Jack of all trades  8 years ago

this guy was honest when i went to see him tellng me he ws too tired to preform. I got a good show but he had cummed 5 times, still was beautiful. I will find him again soon...:)

•   sugipula  8 years ago

what can i say?
    he is so fucking sexy!! best show ever!!
    i have been on livejasmin many times, but i only joined today after meeting bradley online
    i dont have much money as i am only a student, but i knew it would be worth the credit!
    i was very pleased with my private performance and will definately come back for more
    mmmmmm nice, big smooth cock and balls and gorgeous body, and more importantly he has a sexy smile! and he is always fun to talk to, and makes me laugh
    he is a very nice guy, and will wait for you to be ready to cum, so you can cum with him at the same time (he asked me if i am ready)
    he has no limits!!

thanks bradley (gaoaza) : ))

•   luvbois1  8 years ago

Took this hot ass boy private tonight. His body is perfect, but that cock and ass are better than perfect! He was sweet, sexy, anxious to do whatever I asked. Only drawback, and was just my shitty luck, he didn't cum for me since he had shot loads in 3 other privates right before me. Guess I will have to take him again so I can see this stud boy shoot and eat a nice load. Take him private....he is quite the performer and well worth it!!

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).