With over 35 million daily users, 50 000 active models and 62 000 affiliates, LiveJasmin is undoubtedly the #1 camsite in the world.
LiveJasmin has had a titanic presence in the adult industry ever since it made its debut in 2001. Today, the camsite industry continues to experience booming success and is growing exponentially. Over 200 developers are working on LiveJasmin and its sister sites around the world, always ensuring that our service maintains its superb standard at all times.
If you would like to join a diverse, international team and work on interesting projects that challenge your knowledge and expertise, you're the kind of person we want.
Tasks and responsibility
- Online marketing campaigns through different verticals and business models
- Affiliate marketing: where a business allows other businesses (affiliates) to sell proprietary products on their website. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies
- Digital marketers may work across several areas or specialize in a few depending on the requirements of the organization.
- Digital marketers contribute to and develop digital marketing projects and campaigns.
- Acquiring new business partners and handling the existing portfolio while taking the main target of Media Buying or Affiliate Marketing into consideration.
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective performances.
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business, in terms of advertising, affiliate partnership or any other possible verticals (like search engines, directories, social media, direct marketing etc.)
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends; also keeping up to date with the products’ specific market trends.
- Communicating with media buying clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Representing the Company and Products at conferences and fairs.
- Cooperating with other departments.
- Following rules and policies.
What we offer
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant Digital Marketing, Traffic Management, or equivalent Marketing experience
- Professional skills, personal competences, language
- Strong negotiation skills are a must
- Detail orientation and ability to multi-task and to thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment
- Maintain outstanding attitude and excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with requirements management tool, such as JIRA and Confluence and MS Excel
- Fluent in English and French and/or German and/or Spanish
- Outstanding salary package
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Newest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas. LAN parties and fun events
- Multi-national environment with English being the official spoken language