With over 35 million daily users, 50 000 active models and 62 000 affiliates, LiveJasmin is undoubtedly the #1 camsite in the world.
LiveJasmin has had a titanic presence in the adult industry ever since it made its debut in 2001. Today, the camsite industry continues to experience booming success and is growing exponentially. Over 200 developers are working on LiveJasmin and its sister sites around the world, always ensuring that our service maintains its superb standard at all times.
If you would like to join a diverse, international team and work on interesting projects that challenge your knowledge and expertise, you're the kind of person we want.
Tasks and responsibility
- Providing on-going administration of Linux Debian systems.
- Supporting 1000+ of Linux servers globally.
- Performing remote software installations; patch software/OS; troubleshoot connectivity problems.
- Participate in team planning meetings and be available to provide advice, clarification and guidance during the execution of each Sprint
- Coordinating deployment of hardware and systems.
- Creating and enhance internal OS deployment tools and processes
- Using our system resource utilization and monitoring tools to identify potential problem areas before they result in incidents.
- Performing production system changes.
- Working with other team members to monitor and review system capacity and design upgrade path's.
- Creating packages and patches to distribute on servers.
- 5 or more years of experience as a Linux Systems administrator.
- 4+ years of experience with job control, kernel and the user environment.
- 4+ years of experience with one or more of the following: DNS, DHCP, PXE boot and TCP/IP routing.
- 4+ years of experience troubleshooting for both system performance and connectivity issues.
- 2+ years of experience building and deploying Deb packages.
- 2+ years programming experience in Perl,Shell scripting and PHP.
- 2+ years of experience in Global Load Balancing and HA technology
- Criminal record statement is required
What we offer
- A well-organized self-starter who delivers assigned work on schedule while managing multiple tasks under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written); capable of writing systems documentation and procedures; a disciplined approach to change management processes.
- Familiarity with Debian Linux distributions.
- Familiarity with common LAMP configurations and deployments.
- Experience with a web server / reverse proxy system (NGINX, Lighttpd, Apache, Varnish)
- Experience working with MySQL+MMM databases, LVM, LVS software, FAI, CFEngine, OpenStack, Ceph, iDRAC/RMM/iLO remote management sw.
- Outstanding salary package
- Relocation package and support
- Additional benefits: meal vouchers, private health insurance, Sympass card
- Conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and language courses
- Possibility to advance in the company (career development, opportunity to work on new projects)
- Newest hardware, multiple monitors
- Chill rooms, creative areas. LAN parties and fun events
- Multi-national environment with English being the official spoken language